marți, 24 august 2010

Fear of fearing...


This is not what i wanna see,because i don't see you smile.In fact i don't see anyone smiling.It is just a word,a lost way of being happy.The man is the shortest way from life to death and this thing makes us so pessimistics.All our lives we think about death,money and don't see what is really important.Think more about the persons that deserve to be your friends!!!Live today because tomorow you don't know what can happen.Nothing is what it seems and i have always a changing mood,but i try to deny what i feel,hoping that this will pass behind me.Is someone who sees me and makes me cry when i'm alone or exhausted.Will come a time when all this memories will become just a nightmere and everything will be well,again.Until then,hold me tight and never let me,because i'm too weak to be brought back to reality.Don't forget that i'm the only one who waits for you and i'll be there until you drown in this life.I realise that the silence is all i want,but is not so easy how some people thinking and when the war is right in our hearts nobody loves no one.That's the life and this is me...just an unforgiven kid,in a dead world...never me,but always here.

Un comentariu:

  1. Wow. This made me think a bit :)) Really. Thank you for the advice >:D<.

    "Zambeste, maine vei fii stirba!" :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere