joi, 26 august 2010

Longing for your bleeding soul...

"Baby, have you seen, there is a snake in our paradise
A serpent that's wriggling between us
And freezing our feelings to ice..."
You always say that...is something wrong with me or you try to find a reason to leave me? I don't want to speak a word to keep you here because you make me cry when you look deep in my eyes and say that i'm empthy.I know i'm not a perfect girl but you remember me that thing in every second i breath.You are the one who reach my tears and make me feel dead when i'm close to you.I deserve you  to leave me 'cause now i can live alone,nothing hurts me,anymore.I'm too weak and tired to fight in this wicked game.I have one request before you go forever...kill me with your love and chase the snake away and then try to keep my memory in your graveheart.
He left...i'm nothing in a sea of pain,trying to swim to nowhere,hoping that somewhere i'll find you and bring you back...
I don't have anything to say...it's just imagination.

3 comentarii:

  1. i'm nothing in a sea of pain,trying to swim to nowhere... Genial spus !

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thanks:*:*:*...it's just the truth.Always trying to overcome the difficults but never reach the shore...

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Sentenced f*cking rulez! xD I like the title O.o And ofc the entire post, obviously your style >:D<

    RăspundețiȘtergere